- TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
- 1. Navigation data
- The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, in normal operation, some personal data that are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: apart from this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
- 2. Data provided voluntarily by users / visitors
- If users / visitors, connecting to this site, send their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests in e-mail, this involves the acquisition by SASA SPA-AG of the address of the sender and / or any other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or for the provision of the service. Personal data provided by users / visitors will be communicated to third parties only if the II communication is necessary to comply with the requests of the users / visitors themselves.
- 3. Cookies
- Data treatment modality
- Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Optional supply of data Apart from that specified for navigation data, users / visitors are free to provide their personal data. Failure to provide such data may entail the impossibility of obtaining what is requested.
- Place of data treatment
- The treatment connected to the web services of the sites indicated above, take place at the company headquarters of BetonWood srl, in Via Falcone e Borsellino, 58 - 50013 Campi Bisenzio (FI) of the Treatment Owner and/or at the headquarters of the hosting company and / or management of the website and are only handled by technical staff of the Office in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
- Treatment Owner
- The treatment owner of the personal data is Mr. Alberto La Rosa.
- Rights of the interested parties
- The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain the III confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request the integration of the update, or rectification (Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03). According to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Requests should be forwarded to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated above.